We Have a Plan for You
Shopping for a new health plan is the perfect time to evaluate your personal and family health insurance needs. Our goal is to help you take better care of yourself and your family. We offer comprehensive health insurance plans for individuals and families. Whether you are looking for a low deductible plan or catastrophic coverage, we offer plan designs to meet your individual needs.
Call (417) 269-4679 for a free Quote or Consultation.
Start comparing plans now to find the right plan to fit the change in your life.
A catastrophic plan is a high deductible health plan available for anyone under the age of 30. It’s an affordable health plan but does require certain restrictions. With a catastrophic health plan your first three visits to your primary care physician are available at no cost.
A bronze plan is the most affordable, but does have a higher deductible. A bronze plan might be the right fit for those who don't plan on using many medical services.
A silver plan falls right in the middle when it comes to coverage and expense. It features a fixed copay and might be a good choice for individuals and families who use a few basic health services, but don’t have any serious health problems.
A gold plan does cost a little more, but it features lower deductibles and better out-of-pocket cost sharing. A gold plan might be a good fit for those who need to regularly see a physician and/or have health problems that require frequent attention.
Resources And Forms For Individuals
2018 Individual Application
This form is used to apply for individual health coverage.Download PDF
We put your kids first with our child-only coverage Kids First plan. You can enjoy peace-of-mind knowing your child has quality health insurance coverage for all life’s bumps, bruises and sniffles.
View our Kids First rates
Through our partnership with Security Life, we offer affordable dental and vision insurance to help you keep your whole body healthy. Get your quote today on adding dental and vision insurance to your health insurance plan
Coverage with Cox HealthPlans gives you access to one of the region’s largest local provider networks. Plus, with our partnership with the First Health Network, you can find a provider anywhere in the nation.
Find a Provider
Having a great relationship with your doctor is important. All of our hospitals and clinics are staffed with outstanding physicians and specialists.
Things to Consider:
When choosing a health insurance plan for you and your family there are many things to consider. From how much you want to pay monthly to how many prescriptions your family might need. Here are some things for you to think about as you search for the right health insurance plan to fit your life and your budget.
*Plans available up to age 30
- Monthly Premium:
- Is the Amount You Pay Per Month for Your Health Plan. Cox Healthplans Lets You Pay Your Monthly Premium by Electronic Funds Transfer, or You Can Get Billed Monthly by Mail and Pay by Check or Money Order.
- Annual Deductible:
- Is the Amount You Pay for Health Care Services.
- Is the Percentage You Pay (After Your Deductible and Copayment) of the Allowed Amount for a Health Care Service.
- Is a fixed amount (for example, $30) you pay for a covered health care service, usually at the time of service. The amount can vary by the type of covered health care service. The copayment does not apply to any Deductible or Coinsurance that you are required to pay.
- Costs are the expenses you pay for your health care that aren’t reimbursed by your insurance plan. Out-of-pocket costs include deductibles, coinsurance and copayments for covered services. This limit does not include your premium, balance billing amounts for non-network providers and other out-of-network cost sharing, or spending for non-essential health benefits.
It’s important to consider the number of prescriptions you and your family have when you’re looking for a new health plan. Some plans offer better coverage for generic drugs, whereas others offer coinsurance, copayments or coverage that only applies after your deductible is met.
2015 Average Cost by Prescription Drug Tier
(Based on actual claims data)
We are dedicated to helping you find the most cost-effective prescriptions for your medical needs. View our prescription information list and get to know our provider EnvisionRx.