Cox HealthPlans is pleased to announce that we were recently awarded accreditation for 3 years by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). This is an important milestone in the continuing growth and success of our organization. Pursuing accreditation shows our commitment to providing the highest levels of quality care to our members and the same high level of quality in our business practices. Achieving AAAHC Accreditation is proof that Cox HealthPlans has met the rigorous standards of a nationally recognized accrediting organization.
What accreditation means to Members and Providers:
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Commitment to quality improvement
- Continuous review and improvement of patient safety
- Keeping patients happy and healthy through care management, wellness opportunities, and satisfaction surveys
- Ensures the availability of a sufficient number and types of providers, including policies for accessing emergency coverage
- Allows only qualified professionals to make medical necessity decisions based on the latest clinical guidelines