CoxHealth Seventh Annual Diaper Drive
April 17, 2019, 9:39 am
It’s a sad fact: Many parents throughout the Ozarks struggle to have enough diapers for their babies. To help fill that need, CoxHealth is currently underway on its seventh annual diaper drive, and invites the community to help make a difference by donating diapers.
“Families have many expenses they have to deal with, and it can be difficult to bring diapers to the top of the priority list,” says Melissa Freeman, coordinator of CoxHealth’s Diaper Drive. “The seven years of this drive have offered CoxHealth and the community to do something to help these families by providing for this need.”
Both cloth and disposable diapers are accepted during the drive, which goes until April 30. Opened packages of diapers are also accepted.
Diapers will be given to Diaper Bank of the Ozarks in Springfield, Jesus Was Homeless in Branson and Monett Community Kitchen. The organizations will then distribute the diapers to local families in need.
Collection boxes will be placed at CoxHealth facilities as well as several area businesses. Locations include:
- Cox Medical Center South (North, West Pavilion and West Tower entrances)
- Cox Medical Center Branson (cafeteria and Plaza One, Suite 401)
- Cox North Hospital (outpatient entrance)
- Cox Monett Hospital
- Hulston Cancer Center
- The Meyer Center
- CoxHealth Home Support (Springfield, Branson and Monett)
- CoxHealth clinics in Cassville, Monett, Mt. Vernon and Shell Knob
- Cox Learning Center North
- Cox Learning Center South
- Cox College
- Great Southern Bank (218 Glenstone Ave., 1451 Battlefield Rd., 2449 Campbell and 2945 Republic Rd. locations)
- Midwest Technical (3600 S Glenstone Ave.)
- Jack Henry
- H&R Block (2605 N. Kansas Expy)
Have questions? Call The Women's Center at 417-269-LADY.