February 17, 2016, 10:09 pm
CoxHealth Brings Affordable, Convenient Care Right to Your Neighborhood! The Clinic at Walmart and Quick+Care inside Hy-Vee are walk-in service centers that areoperated by CoxHealth and staffed by board-certified CoxHealth nurse practitioners.
The clinics provide care for minor injuries and illness. Covered services apply to your plan’s Office Visit benefit. Cash, check, credit/debit card and insurance are accepted for payment.
|Treatments of Common Illnesses:
Located inside these Walmart stores:
Located inside Hy-Vee:
Monday–Friday: 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.– 5 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m.– 4 p.m.
- For your convenience, Walmart and Hy-Vee pharmacies are included in the Cox HealthPlans Network.
- Insurances accepted: CoxHealth Network affiliated, Medicare, Medicaid.
- CoxHealth and Cox HealthPlans are unaffiliated with Walmart or Hy-Vee.
- Walmart and Hy-Vee are not responsible for the health care treatment provided in these clinics.
- Services are available to patients 18 months of age and older.